Valentine’s Day is always a fun holiday: chocolate, candy, flowers, and extra attention for the one you love most. It doesn’t get much better than that!
To help you get into the Valentine’s Day spirit, we put together two love song playlists. The first one is ten slow songs you and your sweetheart can sway to. If you want to take things up a notch, we put together ten upbeat love songs to get you on the dance floor (or the living room floor!)
Whether you’re planning a date night at home or organizing a Valentine’s Day dance for a school or club, these songs are sure to be a hit.
Valentine Songs To Slow Dance To
From The Beatles to Adele, these sweet slow songs are perfect for Valentine’s Day.
- To Make You Feel My Love by Adele
- How Deep is Your Love by The Bee Gees
- Have I Told You Lately by Rod Stewart
- I’ll Be There by Mariah Carey
- I Got You by Jack Johnson
- Some Kind of Wonderful by Carole King
- Something by The Beatles
- Stand by Me by Otis Redding
- Your Song by Elton John
- Wonderful Tonight by Eric Clapton
Upbeat Valentine’s Day Songs
Songs from artists like Beyonce, Justin Timberlake, and Stevie Wonder are sure to get your toes tapping.
- Love on Top by Beyonce
- Love Never Felt so Good by Michael Jackson & Justin Timberlake
- Sugar by Maroon 5
- I Really Like You by Carly Rae Jepsen
- For Once in My Life by Stevie Wonder
- Crazy Little Thing Called Love by Queen
- I Want to Hold Your Hand by The Beatles
- The Way You Make Me Feel by Michael Jackson
- Love Train by the O’Jays
- I Wanna Dance With Somebody by Whitney Houston
Surprise Your Loved One With a Dance Lesson at Our Raleigh Dance Studio
Make your Valentine’s Day one to remember with a dance lesson from Fred Astaire Dance Studios! We offer a variety of dance lessons at our Raleigh location, including Latin, ballroom, and swing. If you’re a new student, be sure to check out our introductory specials.
To schedule your lesson, call us at 919-872-0111 or fill out the contact form below!